Please review and sign the agreement below:
Agreements of the Program
Each participant in The Master Class (the “Program”) is required to make the following agreements to ensure the success and safety of themselves, the other participants, and Program staff.
- I agree to get the best possible results from the Program by being:
- Committed to doing the work
- Willing to be transparent and vulnerable
- Responsible for my own learning and enjoyment
- Clear on the aspects of life I want to work on
- I agree that as part of fulfilling my purpose in the Program I will attend (or in the case of solo experiments, perform on my own) each of the following calls and activities each week:
- Q&A with Joe
- Connection groups
- Pair work
- Solo experiments
- I agree to be responsible for knowing the schedule, exercises, experiments, and other relevant information required for my participation.
- I agree to take responsibility for how I show up during meetings and on the online discussion forum, and to not blame other people for my emotional state.
- I agree to not intentionally cause conflict or withhold communications.
- I agree that if I have any issue or problem with the Program, I will responsibly communicate only to the person who can resolve that issue. If an emergency arises at any time, I agree to communicate directly with the Program Manager, Sarah Azevedo.
Terms, Conditions, and Non-Disclosure Agreement
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from the program, you agree to the following:
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, VIEW Partners, LLC may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- You become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- You fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
- You impair the participation of our instructors or participants in the Program.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans, and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe any Program participants’ or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights;
- That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and proprietary; and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- The reproduction, distribution, and sale of Program materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company and/or other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your individual results from the Program and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants, in the strictest of confidence.
- The Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counseling tailored to any specific business or industry.
- All materials, procedures, policies, standards, manuals, teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by VIEW Partners, LLC or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for individual use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- The Program content is for individual use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of VIEW Partners, LLC, or its designated agent.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Use of Name & Likeness
- We will ask your permission to use your name, photograph, likeness, voice, testimonial, and biographical material, in whole or in part, for publication or reproduction in any medium, including but not limited to television, radio, print media, and the Internet, among others, for any purpose, including but not limited to public relations, education, advertising, marketing, training, and research. Your consent, if given, will be granted to VIEW Partners, LLC and extends to such use without restriction or limitation as to time or geographic boundary.
- You hereby waive all rights you may have to any claims or demands for payment or royalties in connection with the use of any of such materials, regardless of the purpose of such use or publication, and regardless of whether a fee is charged or collected by VIEW Partners, LLC for any product and/or service in connection with such use and publication.
- You also maintain the right to inspect, review, or approve any photograph, recording, or other written material at any time, and the right to approve the use and medium of publication determined by VIEW Partners, LLC.
- You understand that VIEW Partners, LLC owns all rights in and to any such photograph, recording or testimonial, including any copyright and/or trademark relating to such use.
The Company is providing the Participant the opportunity to participate in the Program. The Participant’s participation in the Program is at the Participant’s own risk. The Participant acknowledges that the Company is not, nor will it ever be, liable to the Participant in any way or responsible to the Participant for any dispute that arises between the Participant and another participant in the Program.
The Participant hereby releases the Company, its affiliates, respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and its and their respective successors and assigns from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute the Participant has with another participant in the Program, whether it be at law or in equity.
This release includes, for example and without limitation, any disputes regarding the performance, functions, and quality of the services the Participant provided to a Program’s participant and requests for refunds based upon disputes.
Terms of Sale
- You hereby ratify your understanding that all program sales are non-refundable and waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- You understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, the Company is not promising outcomes including but not limited to increased clientele, profitability, and/or business success.