Episode 73 — Q&A #2 — Connecting with Difficult People, Calling Up Latent Emotions, Limitations of Joe and Brett’s Perspective, Body Contraction and Eye Contact
Joe and Brett answer more questions from listeners.
- Is it helpful to connect to difficult people to discover one’s triggers?
- Am I delusional for feeling okay when the money’s running out?
- How do Joe and Brett benefit from being purveyors of knowledge? What kinds of experiences are outside of their reach?
- How can I call up emotions that aren’t presently triggered?
- How can I make peace when I don’t feel affection from my partner?
- How to feel through contraction or ‘gunk’ in my body?
- How necessary is the visual eye contact part of VIEW? Could it be done blind?
Thanks to everyone who sent their questions. Tweet us yours at @artofaccomp.